how to fix corrupted files in xp

Some of the system files becomes corrupt when we install certain application.U know that once system files become corrupt than it becomes really frustrating to repair your XP installation.Here is a quick & safe solution.This method will only work only if u r running the  machine i.e u have already logged into the system.If u some how get into safe mode also than this can be used.Place the Windows XP cd in your cd/dvd drive
Go to start
then run
type in 'sfc /scannow' (without the ')

Now it should all load, and fix all your corrupted file on windows XP

There are a number of parameters that can be passed to sfc command.Go to cmd & type 'sfc' without single quotes & u get something similar as shown above....

3 comments:

  1. Nice information buddy. Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try my best to give correct & upto date information.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi,

    First of all thanks for the knowledge bro., but after I try these commands sfc/scannow the result is appears like this
    "The specific error code is 0x000006ba [The RPC server is unavailable]. What it mean dude? Please help me..

    Actually I am facing problem to open my microsoft office such as word,excel, powerpoint etc. Typically if I want to used one of them, the system will show this windows "preparing to install" and after I click on "cancel" button the word feature will be appeared.

    *FYI i have find and try plenty of solutions, but still cannot... Please give me any idea and at the ssame time I will searching tp resolve this problem too

    ReplyDelete