- Outlook Express
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 (POP3 and SMTP Accounts only)
- Microsoft Outlook 2002/2003/2007 (POP3, IMAP, HTTP and SMTP Accounts)
- Windows Mail
- Netscape 6.x/7.x (If the password is not encrypted with master password)
- Mozilla Thunderbird (If the password is not encrypted with master password)
- Group Mail Free
- Yahoo! Mail - If the password is saved in Yahoo! Messenger application.
- Hotmail/MSN mail - If the password is saved in MSN/Windows/Live Messenger application.
- Gmail - If the password is saved by Gmail Notifier application, Google Desktop, or by Google Talk.
For each email account, the following fields are displayed: Account Name, Application, Email, Server, Server Type (POP3/IMAP/SMTP), User Name, and the Password.
If your email program is not supported by Mail PassView, you can still recover your password by using this Password Sniffer
for more information regarding this utility, please check the company web page.